February 12th – 14th, 2024
- Stowe Mountain Resort is an internationally renowned 4-season destination. Surrounded by majestic Mount Mansfield –the highest peak in Vermont –and Spruce Peak. Stowe is filled with activities and adventures for every season: skiing, snowboarding, gondola skyride, the historic auto toll road, Stowe rock climbing wall, shopping, dining and more. Stowe’s historical village, combined with Vermont’s most spectacular landscape, creates the quintessential New England Getaway.
- Highest Skiing Elevation: 3,625 feet
- Vertical Drop: 2,360 feet
- Average Annual Snowfall: 314”
- Total Number of Trails: 116
- Percentages: Beginner 16%, Intermediate55%, Expert 29%Snowmaking 83%
- Total Lifts: 12 (more mile-long lifts than any other resort in the East): 1 inter-mountain transfer gondola, 1 high-speed gondola,1 six-pack, 4 quads, 1 triple, 2 doubles, and 2 surface lifts
Stoweflake Resort and Spa was named the No.2 best resort in the Northeast in the Condé Nast Traveler 2022 Readers Choice Awards! Located in historic Stowe, boasting glorious mountain views and 120 comfortable guestrooms and suites – many with cozy fireplaces! You’ll experience the finest in Vermont hospitality with family-friendly accommodations and a magnificent 50-acre property on the Mountain Road. You’ll be at the center of a picturesque Vermont village, surrounded by charming shops, delicious eateries, and colorful local attractions. In your ‘downtime,’ you may want to discover more than 100 healing and restorative treatments at their highly acclaimed spa, with the healing power of cascading hydrotherapy waterfalls and a soothing soak in a Hungarian mineral pool. Gather with friends for craft brews and comfort food in our cheerful pub, Charlie B’s.
If you do not have an EPIC PASS, lift passes should be purchased at EpicPass.com for a full list of Pass Options and Resorts (pass also includes Okemo, Mt. Snow, Attitash, Wildcat, and Sunapee).
Several pass options are available:
- Purchase the number of days you want to ski for the season via the EPIC DAY PASS (more days = lower cost-as low as $69/day)
- The NORTHEAST MID-WEEK PASS ($434 / season – $329 / seniors)
- Passes for Active/Retired Military are as low as $167!
BUY YOUR EPIC PASS NOW !!! EPIC PASS PRICES GO UP ON OCTOBER 11TH !!!
Registration and Payment Policy
- All spots for this trip will be filled on a First Come/First Served basis
- Full payment for the trip is due upon registration via PayPal or Venmo
- If you are paying by Venmo, you must click the “Place Order” button to complete the transaction on our website. The Venmo payment can be made after placing the order on the AE site.
- Trip participants must be an active member of the AE Ski Club for the 2023/2024 season in order to register
- If the trip sells out, we will start a waiting list
- If you must cancel your trip, you must notify the trip leader. Refunds are not guaranteed if we are not able to find someone to fill your spot.
- Refunds may be available up until 60 days prior to the trip only (December 12, 2023)
- Every effort will be made to substitute from the waiting list for anyone who must cancel.
PP/Double Occupancy w/ Epic Pass**
- 2 nights at Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa
- On Route of FreeShuttle, 10 minute drive
- All taxes and fees
What’s NOT Included
- Transportation-This is a U-Drive trip (approx.3.5 hrs from Hartford)
- Lift Pass –Stowe is an EPIC mountain)
- Phone: (860) 256-5152
Feel free to contact me for more details on any trip aspect.