February 28 – March 1st, 2024
With expansive terrain covering 2,600 vertical feet, Sugarbush brings some of the flavor of western skiing to the East and boasts one of the largest uphill capacities in the northeast region. Our resort extends across two mountains and 111 trails between Lincoln Peak and Mt. Ellen, connected via chairlift and shuttle bus. With immense terrain variety between the two areas, there are unlimited ways to unleash your own personal potential.
Lincoln Peak Village offers many lodging and dining options, and serves as home base for many of our services like the Ski & Ride School and Rentals. The terrain at Lincoln Peak has something for everyone, from mellow groomers for beginners to the legendary terrain of Castlerock Peak, full of narrow, steep, and winding trails.
Over at Mt. Ellen, the third-highest peak in Vermont, you’ll find steeps, wide-open cruisers, some great intermediate terrain, and our Riemergasse Terrain Park. Mt. Ellen is an understated experience, with a rustic base lodge that’s home to the convivial Green Mountain Lounge and state of the art Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports facility. Mid-mountain, Walt’s at the Glen House offers gourmet grilled-cheese sandwich selections and local beers on tap just steps from the lifts.
Whether at Mt. Ellen or Lincoln Peak, skiing in the trees delivers a brand new adventure. Twenty-eight wooded areas provide beginner to advanced tree skiing, and the 2,000-acre Slide Brook Basin acts as an adventurer’s paradise, tucked in between two mountains.
Want to learn more about what to expect when you visit Sugarbush and how to plan your trip? Check out our Visitor’s Guide for insider tips, in-depth guides, and resources to help you craft the best experience possible.
Sugarbush is available on the IKON pass (Unlimited days).
The Lodge at Lincoln Peak is a classic Vermont alpine mountain lodge located less than a ½ mile from Sugarbush’s Lincoln Peak base area. The Lodge offers the ambiance and warmth of a country inn with many of the amenities you would expect from a larger hotel. With its proximity to all resort activities and its competitive rates, The Lodge at Lincoln Peak is the ideal choice for your four-season, resort vacation.
Registration and Payment Policy
- All spots for this trip will be filled on a First Come/First Served basis
- Full payment for the trip is due upon registration
- Trip participants must be an active member of the AE Ski Club for the 2023/2024 season in order to register
- If the trip sells out, we will start a waiting list
- If for any reason you must cancel your trip, you must notify the trip leader. Refunds are not guaranteed if we are not able to find someone to fill your spot.
- Refunds are available up until 90 days prior to the trip – November 28, 2024
- Every effort will be made to substitute from the waiting list for anyone who must cancel.
PP/Double Occupancy w/ IKON Pass
Non-IKON Pass holders can purchase lift passes at a discounted rate if required. Please contact David Decker for additional details.
- 2 nights at Sugarbush Lodge (Newly Renovated)
- Breakfast buffet daily (gratuity not included)
- All taxes and fees
What’s NOT Included
- Lunch & Dinner
- Lift tickets available for purchase
- Phone: (203) 415-2202
Feel free to contact me for more details on any aspect of the trip.
If you are purchasing by VENMO it is important that you click the “Place Order” button to complete the transaction on our website. The VENMO payment transaction can be made after placing the order on our site.