Day Bus Trips
General Info, Bus Pickup Locations, Cancellation / Refund Policies
Bus Pick Up Locations:
- Day bus trips pick up club members from TWO locations:
- Exit 21 off I-91 (Middletown) : “Park and Ride” Commuter Lot on Industrial Park Road off Rte 372. ** NOTE : This is NOT the commuter lot right off the highway exit ramp on Rte 372. **
- Exit 38 off I-91 (Windsor) : “Park and Ride” Commuter Lot on Poquonock Ave (Rte. 75)
- The bus DEPARTS from the pick up locations at a specific time for each trip as designated on the day bus trip confirmation (approximately 6:00am from Exit 21 & 6:30am from Exit 38).
- The bus departs from the ski resort between 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm (typically).
- Directions to the day bus trip pick up locations can be found here
- All trip participants MUST BE AE SKI CLUB MEMBERS. We do not allow any guests on our day bus trips.
- Our day bus trips are family friendly, club members of all ages are welcome.
- The club provides a morning snack on the bus ride to the ski resort (typically bagels -n- cream cheese or muffins or donuts).
- Movies are shown on the trip for your viewing pleasure!
- The bus DOES NOT stop for food on the ride home.
- Please contact the trip leader as soon as you know you (or someone in your group) will be canceling from the trip, even on the morning of the trip.
- If the cancellation is made 7 days (168 hours) or more from departure date/time, you will receive a full refund of what you paid for the seat(s) that you are canceling.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days (168 hours) from departure date/time you will receive NO REFUND.
- Not showing up for the bus on the day of the trip is considered a cancellation. See policy above for a cancellation made less than 7 days from departure date/time.
- Refunds for day bus trips will typically not be processed until after the date of the trip.
- Please allow up to 3 to 4 weeks from date of the trip for refunds to be processed by the trip leader and club board of directors.
- Some of our bus trips are run in conjunction with CSC Discount ticket days, therefore you should be sure to bring the AE Ski Club Membership card(s) for yourself and all the members in your group.
- You may also need one other form of ID (typically a driver’s license).